Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adler Planetarium Adventure!

Nyamo here! Today I'll be sharing my adventure to the Adler Planetarium in Chicago. It was a loooong walk from the train station, but it was worth it.

I got to see a lot of displays about our galaxy, the Milky Way. Maybe one day I can adventure in space too!

There was a really long line for this exhibit, and you needed a ticket to go in. Too bad I didn't have one. I heard that you could see stars when you sit in it because there are little holes all around the sphere. Next time I'll know to get a ticket, nyah!

Luckily, I did get tickets to see some movies in 3D! It was really neat! One talked about how 3D movies work, and another one was about all the crazy collisions in space.

This was a replica of a meteorite. It was bigger than I was! It'd be scary to have that falling out of the sky. I read that there was a meteorite that crashed through someone's roof and made a big hole in their house! I really wouldn't want that to happen to me. =>_<=

And like usual, I found some new friends while adventuring. Who knew I'd run into such famous people while I was at the planetarium. Maybe if you visit a museum soon, you'll find some famous people, too!

~Nyamo

No comments:

Post a Comment